EON Consulting & Training Pte. Ltd. was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
© EON Consulting & Training Pte. Ltd.
This time and stress management course is designed for people who want to improve managing their stress and their time. Planning and organising your work is a vital skill to productivity. Setting priorities and delegating where appropriate is crucial to performance.
This course provides tools for effective time and stress management for yourself, whether you are a team member or team leader. You will learn how to plan, prioritise and be organised. You will also be able to set realistic goals integrated with your personal goals and company goals.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
– What is it?
– Why time management?
– Objectives of TM
– What causes stress?
– Managing Stress
Factors which waste time and cause stress
– How time and stress are related
– Stephen Covey’s Time Management Matrix
Effective Goal Setting
– Learn to set S.M.A.R.T Goals
– Use the 3P’s (planning, prioritising and performing)
Prioritisation Within The Workplace
– Learn about the Eisenhower Matrix
– Explore the benefits of being assertive
Plan To Succeed
– Explore effective planning techniques and their benefits
Dealing With Procrastination
– Examine what procrastination is and how to deal it with it
Dealing With Uncertainties
– How to deal with unexpected events
– How to organise your workplace to improve productivity and appearance
– How to de-clutter
– How to use your calendar
Art Of Delegation
– Who to delegate?
– When to delegate?
– How to delegate?
– What should the outcome be?
– What are rituals?
– Why are rituals important?
Managing Your Meetings
– PAT Method (purpose/ agenda/ timeframe)
Achieving Work Life Balance
– How to reduce stress and achieve work life balance in the workplace