How often have you had to endure a presentation where the presenter just gave a lecture while you were expected to passively listen? Most people feel that this style does not appeal, inspire, or motivate them as an audience.
An effective presentation aims to change the audience and get them to think or act differently. The presenter should be able to engage them with a clear, focused message, logical arguments, and compelling visuals. Enhanced with a passionate delivery that evokes emotions and your presentation is sure to impact your audience forcefully.
This intensive two-day program provides a guiding framework to teach others how to design, develop, and deliver compelling, high impact presentations. Participants will learn simple, innovative concepts they can apply throughout the design and delivery process. Additionally, participants will review how to structure presentations, research content, create impactful visuals and enhance their delivery skills. Participants will find this programme a dynamic and engaging learning experience.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe the three principles of presentation.
- Structure a presentation and visuals with focus, clarity and impact.
- Effectively visualize, build and structure a presentation.
- Deliver a presentation with focus, engagement and passion.
– Character, logic, and emotion
– The three principles of presenting
Preparing your structure
– What’s the point?
– Knowing your audience
– Researching your topic
– Creating your structure
– Visualizing your ideas
Preparing your slides
– The function of slides
– More images and fewer words
– Backgrounds, fonts, and contrast
– Bullets, quotes, and using animation
– Slide design tips
– Are you an expert?
– Dealing with nerves
– Looking the part
– Attitude, skills, and knowledge of the perfect presenter
Delivering your presentation
– Passion, proximity, and participation
– Beginning with a P.U.N.C.H.
– Building rapport and addressing questions
– The charisma recipe
– Techniques in Story Telling, Story Selling and Story Showing
– Having a powerful ending
– Delivering your presentation
– Evaluation of presentation
– Wrap up of program and prize presentation
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint / Mac Pages
- Bring a laptop installed with Microsoft Powerpoint / Mac Pages
- 5-minute practice presentation