Many business professionals are required to deliver powerful presentations as part of their jobs. This could include presenting a business idea to gain budget approval, updating the progress of a project or a business unit’s status. Whether you are presenting to an individual, a small group or a large audience, it is important to know that your presentation skills can make a difference between success and failure.
However, many professionals still find giving presentations to be one of their biggest challenges. This workshop aims to provide you with useful tips and techniques which are fundamental to ensure success. You will learn how to prepare for, structure and deliver successful presentations.
During this workshop, you will gain tips on how to engage your audience, communicate messages with clarity and learn to master non-verbal techniques to deliver any form of presentation in a professional and effective manner.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- plan, organise and prepare an effective presentation
- deliver presentations with increased confidence and impact
- manage question-and-answer sessions effectively
- Critical elements for a successful presentation
– What is a presentation?
– ABCDE essentials for success
- Knowing your audience
– Who are your audience?
– Type of audience
– Communication style
- Understanding behavioural objectives
– Adapting your presentation style
– First impression
– Gaining credibility
– Overcoming anxiety
- Planning your content
– Content creation
– Content structure
– Engaging your audience
- Preparing for impactful delivery
– Preparing to present
– Choosing your medium
– Impactful communication
- Evaluating your readiness
– Final practice
– Putting it all into action
Read also: 18 SkillsFuture Courses That Could Help You Keep Your Job in 2016