Professionals in various lines of work have endless ideas floating through their minds, but what happens when they try to convey them through written words? There is a struggle at times to effectively get the buy-in from your audience, and that is what you want to avoid in an ever-changing business landscape.
Develop the professional communication skills that will help you and your team to excel in writing effective business correspondences.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- understand the fundamentals of business writing
- write in a professional manner
- learn to avoid common mistakes in writing
- write in a courteous and complete manner that will satisfy your reader
- create messages that are clear and concise
- less is more – without the loss of quality
- further develop your writing for more specialised documents
- gain greater confidence by becoming more convincing, credible and effective in your communication
This is a module under the Practitioner’s Certificate in Business Writing certificate programme.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance after completing the module.
Get the Practitioner’s Certificate in Business Writing now by completing ALL 3 modules under this certificate programme.
Click here to learn more about this certificate programme.