PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SERIES
Influence & Persuade with Impact
When we talk about influence and persuasion, we often talk about marketing and sales. However, we influence in many ways and with great frequency. If you want a raise, sometimes you need to persuade your boss. If you want to convince your team to adopt a change, help your staff make choices, or choose the best place for lunch, the act of influencing is often taking place. This workshop will help participants to learn how to influence and persuade in a variety of areas.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- make decisions about using persuasion versus manipulation
- apply the concepts of pushing and pulling when influencing others
- use different techniques for getting persuasive conversations and presentations underway
- make a persuasive presentation by using the 5 S’s
- apply storytelling techniques to extend influence
- leverage concepts of neuro linguistic programming in everyday influence and persuasion
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0048470
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(7 hrs excluding lunch breaks)
Early bird S$417.30
*Prices are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 7 Feb 2018
26 February 2019
13 June 2019
27 September 2019
4 December 2019
Location (subject to change)
Royal Plaza on Scotts or similar
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N