Heading a team and feeling clueless about how you can get the best out of your talented, dynamic team members? Coaching them would be your best bet.
By coaching your employees, you do not only increase the effectiveness of your organisation, but also achieve a higher retention of your most precious and essential asset – your people.
Gain insights and practical skills such as understanding the importance of coaching and how it impacts your organisation, and mastering the GROW ME model so that you can link it to performance evaluation.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- understand the importance of coaching and barriers to effective coaching
- use of the GROW ME Model for a more purposeful coaching session
- achieve a common understanding with team members for better monitoring and evaluation of their performance
- master the key skills of coaching
- Coaching 101
– What is Coaching and Why Coaching?
– Difference between Traditional and Partnership Coaching
– Attributes of a Good Coach and a Good Coachee
– Barriers to Coaching
- Developing a Coaching Culture at the Workplace
– Types of Coaching and Coaching Models
– Developing a Coaching Conversation using GROW Model
– The Process of GROW ME
– The Result of GROW ME: GLOW
– Difference between Coaching and Mentoring
- Key Skills for Coaching
Communicate to Motivate
– 3Ds of Motivation
– Herzberg’s Motivational Theory
– McClelland’s Human Motivation Theory
– Tell-Show-Do Technique
– Bloom’s Taxonomy
– Difference between Coaching and Counselling
– 7 Essential Questions
– Value-based Conversation
– 16-personality types