Kris has had over 20 years of experience working with all levels in organisations in the field of human resource development at national and industry levels.
Currently, she is an associate with various organisations. She is certified as a Professional Singapore Certified Management Consultant by TUV SUD PSB, appointed as SkillsFuture SME Mentor by Enterprise Singapore, certified as Workplace Learning Specialist and Specialist Adult Educator (SAE, AEP) by Institute for Adult Learning (IAL). She was also appointed as Adult Educator (AE) Mentor and AE Career Advisor by IAL to guide Adult Education Network (AEN) members to deepen their insights in Adult Continuing Education and Training (CET) and Training and Adult Education (TAE) profession. In 2019, she was conferred the Certified Career Practitioner credential by Workforce Singapore. She is also an Associate Adult Educator with IAL and Associate Facilitator and Consultant with EON Consulting and Training Pte Ltd. Some projects that she is currently involved or has completed in the last three years included:
- Consultant on workplace learning solutions with 9 organisations in F&B, retail, fitness, construction, manufacturing sectors
- SkillsFuture Mentor programme on learning and development systems with 9 organisations in F&B, retail, fitness, construction sectors
- Facilitator for 7 runs on learning and development for early childhood care and education sector
- Consultant on HR management for 10 organisations in early childhood care and education sector
- Facilitator for 20 runs of Workplace Trainer programme with organisations from government, public transport, healthcare, F&B, hospitality, construction, manufacturing sectors
From July 2013 to January 2015, she was the General Manager of Carrie Academy International where the organisation trained staff of corporations on professional image and service quality. Prior to this appointment, she was the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Retail Academy of Singapore until June 2013. She joined the Academy in 2003 and was appointed as its CEO in 2011. She worked closely with the retail industry in Singapore to support their people development needs by offering education and training programmes to build their professional capabilities. She also managed Academy’s attainment of Approved Training Organisation (ATO) status with Singapore Workforce Development Agency in 2005 and a 4-year status as registered private education institution with Council for Private Education in 2011.
Kris was with SPRING Singapore (now Enterprise Singapore) for 4 years since 1998. Her key role was to set up the information management system in Workforce Division to support the development of national workforce programmes in Singapore.