Every dedicated service provider and professional strives for service excellence. Many look forward to the positive interactions with their customers and are sincere in providing only the best service.
However, the challenge surfaces when service professionals encounter difficult customers and situations that hinder them from smoothly delivering a service. Dealing with such situations can be stressful, demotivating and costly to any businesses. It has thus become increasingly important to equip these employees with the right knowledge and tools to handle such situations better.
Come and discover what it takes to deliver service excellence. You will be taught various methods and essential tools that will help you to engage your customers with a friendly and empathic approach that your customers will appreciate.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- understand strengths and limitations of different personalities
- identify expectations and needs of different customers
- be aware of what it takes to build relationships
- use the LEAST strategies to handle objections and difficult customers
- learn how to self-care to manage stress and emotions
- Identify and understand different personalities
– Understanding personalities through DIOS
- Knowing customer expectations and needs
– Needs vs wants
– When the going gets tough
- Building interpersonal relationships
– Building rapport
– Effective communication
- Difference between customer objections and difficult customers
– Identifying customer objections
– What makes the customer difficult?
- Handling objections and difficult customers
– Applying the LEAST technique
- Impact of positive customer service experience
– Benefits of positive customer service experience to you and the organisation
- Essentials of self-care
– Managing your emotions