Taking reference from the measures announced by MOH and other relevant authorities, EON has taken similar measures with immediate effect to help protect trainers, consultants, learners and staff. This is to ensure a co-ordinated effort on everyone’s part to protect our citizens and residents.
Travel Precautions: Update 19 March 2020
- Stay-Home Notice (SHN):
- From 20 March 2020, 11.59pm, all learners and trainers who have returned from overseas should observe a 14-day Stay-home Notice (SHN).
- Trainers and learners are advised to defer all travel abroad.
Reference: MOH press release (18 Mar 2020)
- Health and travel history declaration will be required by trainers and learners.
Temperature Taking (if not taken by the venue landlord)
- Trainers and learners will be required to have their temperature taken on the day of the training. Any person’s temperature that is 37.5 degrees and above will not be allowed entry into the classroom.
- Learners are advised to seek medical attention promptly if you feel unwell, and submit the MC for postponement of course.
- Learners are advised to bring their own mask, should you require. A limited amount is also available in the classroom.
- Hand sanitizers are available in the classroom to support personal hygiene.
For updates on advisory, please refer to: https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
or sign up for Gov.sg Whatsapp channel here : go.gov.sg/whatsapp