TEAM & PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT SERIES
Conducting Performance Appraisal Sessions Successfully
Performance appraisal is an unavoidable supervisory activity as employees look forward to understand how their superior views their performance. Linking performance appraisal to rewards makes the session even more sensitive to handle.
Just how can the appraiser handle such a delicate situation with control and confidence? How can the appraiser deal with different employee styles? How can the appraiser give feedback based on well documented facts? What are the characteristics of a good interview that appraisers can emulate?
Through video training, class exercises and discussion, this course will equip appraisers with knowledge, techniques and skills to conduct performance management with confidence.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- use documentation techniques to accurately record performance for feedback
- interpret competencies to establish sound reasons for their ratings
- give rating in a consistent manner and avoid common errors
- discuss performance issues with the correct focus
- carry out performance management as a continuous process
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0045960
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(14 hrs excluding lunch break)
Early bird S$695.50
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: TBA
Royal Plaza on Scotts or similar
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N