OFFICE MANAGEMENT SERIES
Effective Office Administrative Skills and Duties
Rapidly changing technology and working practices mean that job roles today are very different from those encountered five or ten years ago. Administrators need to learn, unlearn and relearn and be equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills in order to remain competent in the workplace.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- gain insight into the responsibilities of administrators
- value your role in your organisation and experience greater job satisfaction
- analyse planning and organising skills to achieve tasks
- develop office procedures for efficiency and effectiveness
- develop office procedures, critical thinking abilities and communication skills for greater efficiency and effectiveness
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0028055
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(14 hrs excluding lunch breaks)
Early bird S$577.80
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 4 Oct 2018
25 & 26 October 2018
Location (subject to change)
School of Economics and Social Sciences, SMU or similar
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N