OFFICE MANAGEMENT SERIES
Advanced Skills for Administrative Professionals
Gain the knowledge you need as an administrative executive, admin support personnel, secretary or administrative assistant to become a valued and productive member of your organisation. Your role has evolved into a complexity of shifting roles and responsibilities.
This workshop will provide you with the advanced skills needed to improve your competency, gain confidence and develop your capacity to take on new levels of responsibility to advance your career.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- manage the major challenges at different organisational levels in today's business environment
- re-awaken your creative thinking abilities to add value to your organisation and have fun!
- set challenging goals to motivate people to perform effectively and enjoy their work
- build a cohesive and effective team by applying the five stages of team development
- create and manage change effectively to shape your future
deal with conflicts to achieve team effectiveness
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0028020
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(14 hrs excluding lunch breaks)
Early bird S$642.00
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 8 Nov 2018
29 & 30 November 2018
Royal Plaza on Scotts or similar
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N