Team Dynamics & Their Full Potential
What makes a great team, and what makes it fall apart? Do you understand the dynamism of your team well enough for it to achieve its full potential? This course on building high performing teams is designed to develop and equip you with competencies and tools to build your work teams effectively, understand the implications of a dysfunctional team, and develop conflict resolution skills to ensure efficacy at work.
Immerse yourself in a fun, dynamic and engaging learning experience that incorporates active learning strategies based on Kolb’s learning cycle and social psychology.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- acquire understanding of team stages & dynamics at the workplace
- identify characteristics of high performing teams
- recognise team roles & align team purpose to organisation
- recognise & build the 8 pillars of trust
- understand key advantages of high performing teams and why most companies support the team model
- understand the implications of the dysfunctional team model
- identify & act on sources of conflict
- discover different styles of, and your preferred style of resolving conflict
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(14 hrs excluding lunch breaks)
Early bird S$727.60
*Prices are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 7 Feb 2019
27 & 28 February 2019
28 & 29 May 2019
20 & 21 August 2019
7 & 8 November 2019
Location (subject to change)
Royal Plaza on Scotts or similar
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N