Leading with Confidence
Are you leading a team of people who are more experienced than you? Do you hope to push for healthy changes within your team but are not sure how and where to start?
Whether you are leading a small team or multiple teams, becoming an effective leader is possible if you can appreciate the science and be shown the way early in your leadership journey. By developing your leadership skills, you will be better able to motivate your team to perform, build trust and competence, rather than constantly firefighting.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- appreciate the roles and functions of a supervisor
- understand the critical success factors to having and sustaining a high performing team
- apply the coaching model to facilitate workplace learning and change
- use basic problem solving model to plan and prioritise workplace changes
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0044489
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(14 hrs excluding lunch break)
Early bird S$695.50
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 14 Aug 2018
4 & 5 September 2018
6 & 7 December 2018
Location (subject to change)
Royal Plaza on Scotts or similar
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N