Essential Management Skills
Are you experiencing challenges to engage, motivate and inspire your team? How can you achieve results for your team, department and organisational goals through the activities and performance of your team members? Are you able to juggle your people and task skills? Develop your managerial competencies to harness your team members’ potential and enhance your managerial roles and responsibilities.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- explore the process of getting tasks done through tasks achievement process
- develop your management style to manage your team members
- demonstrate delegation without delegating away your responsibilities
- identify your communication style through thinking styles and building trust in teams
- apply the innovative GROW process for continuous improvement
- understand conflict handling styles and how to manage and resolve conflicts
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0028024
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(14 hrs excluding lunch breaks)
Early bird S$695.50
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 16 Aug 2018
6 & 7 September 2018
4 & 5 December 2018
Royal Plaza on Scotts or similar
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N