FINANCE MANAGEMENT SERIES
Cost Management & Budgeting
Words from the Trainer: "This course is suitable for those who deal with product or service margin and profitability. Participants will learn the various cost behaviours, calculate the break-even point and costing, as well as budgeting."
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- gain understanding of the concept of cost management
- know the various factors that affect cost management
- learn to use cost management information for planning and controlling
- define budgeting and its role in planning, controlling and decision making
- understand the budgeting process
- maintain budgetary control
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0028158
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(7 hrs excluding lunch break)
Early bird S$385.20
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 2 Apr 2019
23 April 2019
11 September 2019
Location (subject to change)
School of Economics and Social Sciences, SMU or similar
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N