FINANCE MANAGEMENT SERIES
Cost Management & Budgeting
Words from the Trainer: "This course is suitable for those who deal with product or service margin and profitability. Participants will learn the various cost behaviours, calculate the break-even point and costing, as well as budgeting."
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- gain understanding of the concept of cost management
- know the various factors that affect cost management
- learn to use cost management information for planning and controlling
- define budgeting and its role in planning, controlling and decision making
- understand the budgeting process
- maintain budgetary control
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0028158
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(7 hrs excluding lunch break)
Early bird S$385.20
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 27 Dec 2018
18 January 2019
23 April 2019
11 September 2019
Location (subject to change)
School of Economics and Social Sciences, SMU or similar
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N