Have you ever been in a situation where you were asked to give a speech at a moment’s notice or asked for your opinion during a meeting or a gathering and you found yourself unprepared?
Join us for this practice-based workshop where you will gain tips and techniques to be more prepared for speaking in spontaneous or impromptu situations. Take away with you a renewed sense of confidence when you get caught in such situations again.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- recognise spontaneous speaking is a skill that can be learnt
- gain tips to manage your anxiety for delivering a spontaneous speech
- use structured conversations to overcome difficulty in spontaneous speaking
- practice speaking spontaneously
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0045551
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(7 hrs excluding lunch break)
Early bird S$395.90
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 24 Jul 2018
14 August 2018
8 November 2018
Location (subject to change)
Royal Plaza on Scotts or similar
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N