Do you feel that your current knowledge of fundamental writing principles still needs further guidance and refinement? Well then, join us as we help you to fine-tune your e-mails, memos, reports and proposals, and meeting minutes.
This writing clinic encourages you to bring out your writing challenges and gives you practical solutions to overcome them. Explore the different types of sentence structures, how to use them to convey fine nuances, and bring your professional writing to the next level.
Learn how to vary sentence lengths to achieve different purposes, and use transitions to shape your writing and direct readers to appropriate conclusions. At the same time, master the art of choosing the right words with an extensive word bank and a take-away of how to use it well.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- get solutions to real-world writing challenges when applying basic writing principles
- know how to use different sentence structures to achieve writing outcomes
- know how to vary sentence lengths to create different effects in writing
- learn how to use transitions to structure writing
- possess an extensive vocabulary and be able to use different words for different types of writing
This is a module under the Practitioner’s Certificate in Business Writing certificate programme.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance after completing the module.
Get the Practitioner’s Certificate in Business Writing now by completing ALL 3 modules under this certificate programme.
Click here to learn more about this certificate programme.