Dale Carnegie said it very well: “No matter what your line of work, even if it is in one of the technical professions, your degree of success depends on your ability to interact effectively with other people.” In customer service, we take care of our customer’s needs and hence, improving your communication skills can bring huge rewards, such as improving your self-esteem, being able to engage your customer in conversation and assisting your customer efficiently.
In this programme, we will provide you with tips and techniques to create positive first impressions, structure conversations, read, interpret and use body language effectively.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- communicate with more confidence
- improve your relationships with your customers
- Building your Career in Customer Service
– The communication process
– Types of communication channels
– From traditional customer service to new customer support
- What is Effective Communication Customer Service?
First impression Counts
– Handling Surprises
– Think Ahead
The Spoken and Unspoken words
– Choice of words
– Body Language
Understanding your Customer
– Types of Customers
– Active Listening
– Reading People
– Questioning Techniques