Leading a Winning Team
In today’s volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) environment, businesses need to be efficient, productive and focus on nurturing talents to achieve sustainable growth. Good leaders should also be good team players, supporting the entire team in achieving both corporate and individual performance goals. After all, leadership and people are the key building blocks in achieving business excellence.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- identify the key elements of the Business Excellence Framework and its benefits to the organisation
- discuss how to implement & communicate vision, strategy, promoting compliance with corporate governance requirements and providing direction to others
- identify key characteristics of a supportive work environment to manage organisational change
- discuss how to engage managers in building and developing employees’ skills and reviewing the organisation’s talent capability and capacity
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0043080
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(14 hrs excluding lunch breaks)
Early bird S$695.50
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 3 May 2018
22 & 23 May 2018
1 & 2 August 2018
20 & 21 November 2018
Location (subject to change)
Royal Plaza on Scotts or similar
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N