Leaders of Tomorrow
This Leadership workshop offers the opportunity to achieve a profound experience and understanding on how to lead people, especially as you work in teams. This understanding leads to more effective leadership behaviours, better work place and a more successful organisation.
After the event, you will be able to:
- communicate, motivate and influence your team members to build an inclusive and harmonious work environment
- translate vision into reality by inspiring your team members to experience and keep up with global changes
- identify and develop your leadership qualities towards your personal effectiveness and success of the organisation
- recognise the importance of trusting, engaging and empowering your team to gain their commitment to perform beyond their capabilities
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0028862
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(14 hrs excluding lunch breaks)
Early bird S$727.60
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 11 Jan 2018
1 & 2 February 2018
3 & 4 July 2018
16 & 17 October 2018
Royal Plaza on Scotts or similar
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N