HR MANAGEMENT SERIES
Setting Up Sales Compensation Plans
The biggest management challenge for a growing business is compensating salespeople effectively in an uncertain business environment.
Companies need an incentive compensation plan that encourages their sales force to land new accounts and continue to upsell existing customers. Therefore, companies need to work out the best way to compensate the sales force appropriately. It often boils down to finding the right balance between base pay and commission. Other factors also may come in to play.
- Will a commissions-only model work?
- How can companies set parameters for performance?
- How can companies measure that sales performance?
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- acquire the concepts and skills of developing and implementing a competitive sales compensation plan to motivate and retain the sales force
- familiarise themselves with the tools of developing and implementing a practical sales compensation plan
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0041779
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(7 hrs excluding lunch break)
Early bird S$395.90
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 7 Nov 2017
28 November 2017
27 February 2018
Location (subject to change)
Royal Plaza on Scotts or similar
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N