HR MANAGEMENT SERIES
Setting Up a Performance Management and Appraisal System
More and more organisations are now linking the pay system with the performance appraisal system. The key to successful linkage is to require the performance appraisal system to be a credible measuring tool of employee performance. Otherwise, employees will have no confidence in how the organisation rewards them, leading to dissatisfaction, grievances and morale problems after every appraisal exercise. What must organisations do and how can they refine the procedure and system of performance appraisal in order to be regarded as rewarding fairly?
Despite the connection between pay and performance, the key purpose of a performance management and appraisal system is to meet organisational targets and in the process develop the employees. How can the performance appraisal system be linked to the training and development process effectively? This course will share with you the tips for setting up such an important system.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- distinguish different goal setting approaches
- identify performance measures relevant to the jobs
- understand how to achieve effective and efficient ratings
- determine the method and process of performance appraisal that are suitable for the organisation
- design the process to develop individual development plan
- design the process to establish an effective link with the pay system
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0028038
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(7 hrs excluding lunch break)
Early bird S$395.90
*Prices are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: TBA
Royal Plaza on Scotts or similar
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N