HR MANAGEMENT SERIES
Effective Payroll Management
Payroll administration is an important function of the organisation for two clear reasons:
- Employer wants to ensure payroll is performed in accordance to necessary compliance and in line with the projected payroll expenditure and;
- Employees expect timely salary payment in accordance to the agreed terms in their contract of employment.
It is crucial for payroll administrators to possess the knowledge, skills and attitude to perform the function effectively and be on top of the legislative compliance that involves payroll.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- acquire the basic skills and knowledge to perform payroll function effectively
- understand the various statutory compliance on payroll administration
- understand the role of an effective payroll administrator
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0031735
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(14 hrs excluding lunch breaks)
Early bird S$385.20
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 7 Jan 2018
28 February 2018
3 May 2018
17 August 2018
14 November 2018
Location (subject to change)
School of Economics / School of Social Sciences, Singapore Management University (SMU), 90 Stamford Road
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N