FINANCE MANAGEMENT SERIES
Effective Accounts Receivable Management
This is an intensive workshop on accounts receivable management. While sales are important, it is more crucial that the amounts sold on credit are ultimately received on a timely basis with minimal bad debt losses.
Words from the Trainer: "The training imparts the necessary skills for a more effective accounts receivable management system, in particular, the collection of overdue debts from customers. Situational analysis with numerous practical examples is done through the sharing of my years of working experience."
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- define a credit strategy
- implement a credit policy
- understand and interpret the fundamental information in financial statements
- monitor accounts receivable outstanding
- improve the effectiveness in the collection of accounts receivable
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0028039
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:30pm
(7.5 hrs excluding lunch break)
Early bird S$385.20
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 14 Nov 2017
5 December 2017
Location (subject to change)
10 Anson Road #34-08 International Plaza Singapore 079903
- Nearest MRT station: EW15 Tanjong Pagar (Exit C)
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N