CUSTOMER SERVICE SERIES
Telephone Etiquette & Techniques on Handling Difficult Callers
Love the phone or hate it, it is becoming clear that it is the way to do business and it is here to stay. As the telephone is now widely used in business, it is important that we excel in areas of telephone communication. So being able to handle telephone calls efficiently and effectively will let you go a long way to enhance not only your own image but also the image of your organisation.
Words from the Trainer: "This course focuses on helping working professionals with the skills in handling the telephone calls professionally, confidently and effectively. It also provides you with the techniques on dealing with the common types of difficult customer situations that you come across in your daily encounters with customers."
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- determine how callers measure your service and what it takes for you to do your job professionally
- demonstrate the 2Vs to project a professional image of yourself and enhance the caller's confidence in you
- say the four phrases in a telephone call
- apply the techniques to handle different difficult caller situations
- demonstrate proper telephone etiquettes to enhance your image and that of your organisation
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0028054
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(7 hrs excluding lunch break)
Early bird S$363.80
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 6 Feb 2018
27 February 2018
8 May 2018
1 August 2018
16 November 2018
Location (subject to change)
School of Economics / School of Social Sciences, Singapore Management University (SMU), 90 Stamford Road
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N