CUSTOMER SERVICE SERIES
Service Excellence - Delighting Your Customers
What does it take to create positive service experiences with customers? In a globalised, competitive and challenging business environment, providing positive service experiences becomes one of the key factors that distinguishes an organisation from its competitors and captures the mind share of customers.
To provide positive service experiences, service professionals need to understand their critical role as one of the pillars of service excellence. Excellent service professionals will help an organisation build a satisfied and loyal customer base, which translates to continued business from these loyal customers.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- be aware of the 3 Pillars of Service Excellence
- discover your customer service orientation (CQ© Customer Quotient) and service mindset
- recognise the importance of customers’ wants and expectations for excellent service
- learn to be customer focus in their customer interactions
- understand the difference between Customer Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty
- understand the importance of service recovery for customer retention
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0029643
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(14 hrs excluding lunch breaks)
Early bird S$577.80
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 12 Sep 2017
3 & 4 October 2017
18 & 19 January 2018
Location (subject to change)
School of Economics / School of Social Sciences, Singapore Management University (SMU), 90 Stamford Road
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N