CUSTOMER SERVICE SERIES
Managing Challenging Customers Professionally
“Complaints are gifts”, this is how a local Singapore bank views the feedback they receive from customers.
When complaints are viewed positively, service professionals will be more solution focused in their handling of the difficult customers they face every day.
This workshop will provide service professionals with the awareness of the causes of customer challenges, the ability to identify the different types of challenging customers and provide them with a structured process packed with skills and techniques to manage the demands of challenging customers.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- understand why customers are challenging
- be aware of the 10 demandments of challenging customers
- recognise the importance of your role in managing challenging customers
- highlight the power of social media as a possible channel for customers’ feedback
- understand the strategic importance of handling challenging customers well
- learn to identify the different personality styles of challenging customers
- apply strategies to manage the different personality styles better
- apply a systematic and practical process in handling challenging customers better
- create a win-win situation for both customers and service professionals
- apply your skills immediately in the various skills practices and videoed role plays during the workshop
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0027979
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(14 hrs excluding lunch breaks)
Early bird S$588.50
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 20 Feb 2018
8 & 9 March 2018
28 & 29 June 2018
6 & 7 September 2018
4 & 5 December 2018
Location (subject to change)
School of Economics / School of Social Sciences, Singapore Management University (SMU), 90 Stamford Road
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N