Effective Workplace Communication
“Work is easy, it is the people that is the problem!”. If this is how you feel in the workplace, an area to explore and improve is communication.
We know communication is important yet many a times work becomes challenging due to miscommunication, misunderstanding and vague communication with one another.
This is an excellent workshop for you if you are looking for simple and practical ways to improve your communication at the workplace.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- understand and appreciate the purpose and value of communication
- identify 4 communication styles; strengths and weaknesses
- communicate effectively with people of different communication styles
- create the 'zone' for effective communication
- use the appropriate communication tool in the workplace
- manage a 'gossip moment' without getting into trouble
- deal with difficult conversations confidently
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0028017
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(7 hrs excluding lunch break)
Early bird S$363.80
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 27 Feb 2018
20 March 2018
27 June 2018
12 September 2018
30 November 2018
Location (subject to change)
School of Economics / School of Social Sciences, Singapore Management University (SMU), 90 Stamford Road
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N