Business Writing - Reports & Proposals
Writing reports and proposals are integral to most jobs. Yet, writing technical findings and statistical results in a way that everyone can understand, vital to all reports, is a challenge for many. Just as challenging is the ability to use the language of persuasion required in proposals that are designed to get decision-makers to agree to projects.
Learn how to make your reports clear, comprehensible yet concise; and how to make your proposals bring home their points and sway opinions.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- appreciate the 3 components of writing to better identify personal writing challenges
- sort through research to include only the relevant material
- structure writing for clarity
- understand what is required of the different components of a report
- adapt your writing to suit the purposes and audience
- differentiate between reports and proposals
- present events and facts objectively and clearly
- shape arguments with paragraphs and transition words
- understand the language of reports
- use the language of persuasion for proposals
- employ visuals aids to enhance clarity
- have proofreading and reviewing skills
Course Code/ID: CRS-N-0043302
(for SDF/SFC applications)
9:00 am to 5:00pm
(14 hrs excluding lunch break)
Early bird S$695.50
* Fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
Early bird: 5 Apr 2018
26 & 27 April 2018
24 & 25 July 2018
11 & 12 October 2018
Location (subject to change)
Royal Plaza on Scotts or similar
SkillsFuture Credit Claimable
You might also like...
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N